„Nothing great in the world has been accomplished without passion.“
- Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel
Since meanwhile more than 10 years I am working in the field of purchasing with different, renowned companies. During that time I learned to know and to love whether operative, strategic or project purchasing.
I started in the field of purchasing at the age of 27, in October 2008 as technical purchaser for the MZA-Simson GmbH in Vellmar / Suhl Germany. Here I built up the puchasing department together with the CEO. Therefore I was responsible for:
- all supplier sontacts (maintenance of existing suppliers, sourcing and auditing new ones, negotiations, etc.
- coordination of the whole buying process, from the determination of material requirements, over placing the order to inventory management,
- product planning & project management (new products and brands such as Leifalit, Powerdynamo, Plastanza, BVF, etc.)
- realization of technical trainings
In July 2011 I went back to Jena / Germany and started as technical purchaser for L.I.S. GmbH & Co. KG, Jena / Orbotech, my responsibilities were the following:
- time- and demand-oriented purchase of technical demanding optical and electronical components, complete assembly groups and consumption items,
- close collaboration with construction & accounting,
- supplier search, auditing & evaluation,
- coordination with the purchasing and production in Israel, as well as service personell worldwide
- all orders from enquiry to delivery note (by hand + ERP)
In February 2013 I became technical purchaser for Fun Factory GmbH Bremen / Germany, here I was responsible for:
- strategic purchasing
- organizing the operative purchasing,
- negotiation of supplier agreements and control of abidance,
- determining the quantity structure of goods,
- close collaboration with quality management
- project management
In April 2014 I started working as a freelancer and since that time I realized several projects with partners in the fields of automotive, special purpose machinery manufacture, etc.